"HOMEPAGE OF AMY: Self-confessed Travel Addict" amyhenderson's Profile
You may be overwhelmed with information on things to do & see in Sydney. It's a big city and you can easily spend 1 week here and still not be satisfied that you saw all you wanted to see! Therefore, you may want to plan some things in advance. On my Sydney homepage (and tips) I've created a brief list of MY favourite Sydney activities. They may not appeal to you, but hopefully may help you decide what to or what not to visit in Sydney!
I've recently moved to the north side of Sydney, still close to the harbour and with amazing views, but I can no longer claim to live at the amazing, beautiful and unique suburb of Watsons Bay... which features strongly on other travel pages of mine. Cremorne Pt 'aint bad though. This is a shot from a favourite local walk of mine. You can catch the ferry from Circular Quay to Cremorne Point, then walk around the harbour to Mosman Bay, to jump on another ferry back to Circular Quay. It's a beautiful walk!
Not just because I lived here, but I truly believe its an underrated country. I fell in love with parts of this country and certainly its people... see my Germany travel pages if you need convincing! :-)) Please can we forget the history and move on to enjoy the spoils of this wonderful country and it's people!
If you've heard of Sydney, chances are you've probably also heard of Bondi. To some degree, there is some misconception that Bondi is a lovely, serene beach with untouched sand. I would like to clarify something there.. Bondi is well developed beach with a plethora of cafes, restaurants, pubs & fast food outlets. The beach has some of Sydneys hottest bodies and keenest body builders. If you're seeking a more down-to-earth, less crowded & more relaxing beach then I rather recommend Coogee (Eastern Beaches) or Freshwater, Long Reef & Palm Beach (Northern Beaches). This is just to name a few though...
OK admittedly it's not until August, but it's something to look forward to!
Thailand for 3 weeks honeymoon in August/September. Any recommendations for a couple who like beaches, animals, jungles, rivers and markets! No doubt I'll check the Thailand VT pages, but any suggestions are most welcome.
Thanks and hope you can travel soon too!
Personal Pages (2)
Written Apr 19, 2005
Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia
Written Feb 10, 2006
Street scenes from around the globe
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 118 Reviews
- 167 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- amyhenderson and jenniferchin are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Zinneke about Manneken Pis in Brussels Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Zinneke"
- updated a Hong Kong Travel Page "HONG KONG"
updated their Profile Page "HOMEPAGE OF AMY: Self-confessed Travel Addict"
- Commented on one of aussiedoug's Melbourne travel pages
- Posted in Travel Sydney Forum "Re: First Time in Sydney"
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Brussels Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Cologne Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Lugano Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos