"My home town - BYDGOSZCZCZSCZSZZCZS ;)" Top 5 Page for this destination Bydgoszcz by Kinia
Bydgoszcz Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 131 photos
This horribly sounding name of the city comes from two polish words: "BE A GUEST". So I can say I live in a very friendly and hospitable city :)
Bydgoszcz is not the biggest of Polish tourist attraction but it's nice place to to live. It is situated in Central Poland close to Torun ( 50 km). Both cities have always been compiting in all different fields. When Torun is defenitely the first when it comes to tourism then Bydgoszcz is more successful at business. Besides Bydgoszcz is bigger and has more inhabitants.
June 2008 - World Junior Championship in Bydgoszcz:)
Here is a nice article about Bydgoszcz :)
Bydgoszcz is a very green city. We have lots of parks in here. Althought Bydgoszcz is almost as old as Torun (it received the city municipal rights in 1346/1349) its architecture is completely different. Most buildings were built in fin de siecle and Art Nuoveau style. We have many beautifull tenements in here, lot of little sweet hidden streets.
wow!!! if you are an adventurer... try this one :) but maybe just for one - two nights ;) so.. the place looks the same... more travel advice
Very nice place with special atmosphere and good food. more travel advice
Kinia's Related Pages
Bydgoszcz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My home town - BYDGOSZCZCZSCZSZZCZS ;)"
- "Home, bitter home"
- "visiting a historic and beautiful city"
- "City like no other"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bydgoszcz
- Hotels in Bydgoszcz
- Transportation in Bydgoszcz
- Nightlife in Bydgoszcz
- Restaurants in Bydgoszcz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bydgoszcz
- 20 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bydgoszcz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bydgoszcz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bydgoszcz Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Poland Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- London Intro, 3 photos
- Budapest Intro, 3 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 photos