"Welcome to Arik's Page" arikde's Profile

The Early Years

Born in June 1978 in Calcutta, I was always cute :) - and I always had this thing for travelling ever since boarding an Indian Airlines flight to Bombay - connecting to a flight to Kenya.

Schooling

After returning from Kenya, I finished my schooling in Calcutta - but then in 1998 left to continue college study in the U.S. - many of my friends and family showed up at the airport to make sure I get on the flight ...

College Graduate

... and then in 2000, I graduated with a honours degree in Economics ... much to the relief of everyone ... most especially ME!

Working Life

So after graduation, I moved to DC to work at an international organization and laugh at the fact that they make me wear a suit everyday ... I also become a huge fan or partying ... :)

Partying

... and also throwing parties.

Chicago

The partying continues as I moved to Chicago for graduate school and meet new awesome people.

So In Conclusion...

Hey people - if you're like me - you wanna see the world. So, feel free to contact me and CARPE DIUM!Drop me a line ...

Recent Update:
Just came back from home in India ... I miss it so damn much.
(Pictured here is clubbing in Calcutta)

• Intro Updated Apr 18, 2005

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2007 at 7:44 AM

Haapy Birthday ARIK and have a nice day Greeting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2007 at 12:19 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams ..all the best

• zazatann's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2006 at 8:30 AM

Have a very happy birthday !!! Greeting from Bangkok...

• La_Holandesa's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2006 at 2:23 AM

Happpyyy B-dayyy Arik!! Enjoy your special day!!! Happy travels!! greetz Anita :)

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2006 at 7:23 PM

Hey there...Happy birthday to you.:-)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2006 at 6:13 PM

From One Chicago person to a temporary Chicago person, I wish you a most wonderful birthday. Hopefully, it will be really special.

• saidur_khan's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2004 at 11:30 PM

Thanks lots, yes, we hold the same language and culture but sperated with the border, Yes, I will try my best to put more pics and info about our "Bangla". Hope one day you will visit here and meet you then, 'bhalo theko', Dhanayabad.

• May 23, 2003 at 11:32 PM

You're cute :)

• kokootchke's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2003 at 1:46 PM

Arikitiki, when are we going to Mexico?

• May 20, 2003 at 1:24 PM

Good website. You must build more of it and share with everyone all the great places you have been to.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
arikde's Profile Photo

arikde

“My new Motto: DEFEAT TERRORISM, TRAVEL :) .... Live Life, Experience Everything!”

Real Name