"Lyttleton by the harbour" Top 5 Page for this destination Lyttelton by Kate-Me
Lyttelton Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 320 photos
Littleton is just a short drive from Christchurch. We stayed one night there before continuing on down to Akaroa.
Quite a hilly little town, with great views towards the Banks Peninsula, as you can see.
- Pros:Nice historic little town.
- In a nutshell:When it's sunny, the harbour is spectacular!
Lyttleton Harbour is quite large and I would have liked to have had time (and better weather) for a closer look, since... more travel advice
As we say in Australia "the things you see when you haven't got a gun" Over here, if a cop saw that, you'd be off the... more travel advice
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Lyttelton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New beginnings in the epicentre"
- "Port Town"
- "In the Mouth of the Volcano"
- "Lyttleton, South Island"
- "Lyttleton by the harbour"
- "LYTTELTON HARBOUR"
- "Lyttleton Harbor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lyttelton
- Hotels in Lyttelton
- Transportation in Lyttelton
- Nightlife in Lyttelton
- Restaurants in Lyttelton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lyttelton
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (88)
Have you been to Lyttelton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lyttelton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 68 reviews, 174 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 51 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 50 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 60 reviews, 106 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 42 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues