"Promenade in Bordeaux" Bordeaux by Kate-Me
Bordeaux Travel Guide: 475 reviews and 1,188 photos
We only spent 2 days in the Bordeaux area, and only really a couple of hours in the centre, so my photo collection isn't very detailed.
We did however have a great guide to show us around, my friend Theo.
Here is one of the many nice sights we saw, the fountain in the Place des Quinconces
Dune Du Pilat is a big sand dune on the coast south of Bordeaux. Our hosts we were staying with in Bordeaux drove us... more travel advice
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Bordeaux Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Surprisingly Interesting City"
- "Bordeaux - La Belle Au Bois Dormant"
- "Bienvenue a Bordeaux"
- "Bordeaux Historic and wine city"
- "One day sure wasn't enough"
- "Bonjour! Bourdeaux, France!"
- "BORDEAUX A LA UNE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bordeaux
- Hotels in Bordeaux
- Transportation in Bordeaux
- Nightlife in Bordeaux
- Restaurants in Bordeaux
- Shopping in Bordeaux
- Warnings and Dangers in Bordeaux
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bordeaux
- 2 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Bordeaux?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bordeaux
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 77 reviews, 199 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 57 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 50 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 39 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 41 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues