"Quaint Dol near Mont St Michel" Dol-de-Bretagne by Kate-Me
Dol-de-Bretagne Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 68 photos
Lucie, a contact from another website, when she heard we would be visiting Mont St Michel, recommended Dol to us as a good town to stop overnight in, rather than closer Pontorson, which is smaller, more touristy, and to us didn't seem to have much more to offer than an overnight stop, but we found Dol to be a nice little village in its own right and we enjoyed exploring it for an afternoon (maybe 3000 or 4000 inhabitants) before continuing on to Mont St Michel the following morning.
- Pros:Quaint village
- In a nutshell:a good stopping over town for a few hours on the way to Mont St Michel
We found this video hire self-serve kiosk just across the road from our B & B, outside the laundromat. It's the first... more travel advice
I rather enjoyed the town centre of Dol, with many quaint shops and buildings, and, at the end of May, it didn't feel... more travel advice
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Dol-de-Bretagne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Different Cathedral and Local History Too"
- "Quaint Dol near Mont St Michel"
- "Interesting Breton Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dol-de-Bretagne
- Hotels in Dol-de-Bretagne
- Transportation in Dol-de-Bretagne
- Restaurants in Dol-de-Bretagne
- Warnings and Dangers in Dol-de-Bretagne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dol-de-Bretagne
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Dol-de-Bretagne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dol-de-Bretagne
Photos in Dol-de-BretagneSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 77 reviews, 199 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 57 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 50 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 39 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 41 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues