"Havelock North" Havelock North by Kate-Me
Havelock North Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Havelock North, also in the Hawkes Bay region, is only a few minutes drive from Hastings.
It's not an Art Deco or Spanish Mission town, but does have quaint buildings and some interesting architecture, nevertheless.
We only spent a short time there. Our main purpose was to take the steep drive up Te Mata Peak, which we'd been told wasn't to be missed.
Here is one of the quaintest buildings in Havelock North, the Rose and Crown (an Irish pub)
- Pros:Clean, green and quaint
- In a nutshell:A pretty little town with almost English like atmosphere
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Havelock North Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Havelock North
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Havelock North?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Havelock North
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 77 reviews, 199 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 57 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 50 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 39 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 41 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues