Omapere Hotel Tips by Kate-Me
Omapere Hotels: 226 reviews and 13 photos
kitchen of the backpackers
For this accom, we paid $55 for a double room, which we felt was a great deal, as although we didn't have an ensuite, we had a detached cabin with our own little balcony/decking with table & 2 chairs and views of the sea in one direction, and green rolling hills and cows in the other, right beside the property. Room had dressing table & 1 easy chair. Plenty of light coming in 2 windows.
External bathroom area close by, plus other bathroom area inside the backpackers.
(No tv at backpackers but lounge with games, books etc. ) Kitchen pretty good, plenty of tables, big windows looking out over the sea. 1 large & 2 small fridges.
External picnic tables on deck area. Green hills behind and to the side of the backpackers, rural outlook, cows etc.
Unique Qualities: The hammocks on the deck outside would have to be one of the unique characteristics of this place. The office also has $3 for 30 minutes internet, which is also a good deal.
You also have views over the sea from the garden and windows as well, and at night you can hear the waves (about 500mts walk to the beach down the hill)
Address: (main road) Omapere
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: - on the hill in the village - can't miss it, it's a tiny town.
Phone: +64 (09) 405 8183
More Reviews (4)
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Omapere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Omapere and Opononi"
- "Beautiful Ompere on the beach at Hokianga Harbour!"
- "Tiny but pretty Omapere on the north West coast"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Milburn Hotel
- Julian Club Hotel & Apartments
- North Coast Village
- Twiga Lodge
- Silver Sage Inn
- Hotel Victerrace International
- Red Roof Inn York, PA
- Claridge Hotel
- Paradise Hotel
- Yanxiang Hotel Beijing
- Crerar Craiglynne Hotel
- Dewa Bharata Ubud
- Pousada Guarana Hotel
Badges & Stats in Omapere
- 6 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Omapere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Omapere
Read real reviews about Omapere Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 77 reviews, 199 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 57 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 50 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Daylesford Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 39 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 41 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues