"St Kilda and the beach" Saint Kilda by Kate-Me
Saint Kilda Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 26 photos
St Kilda is the closest trendy beach suburb to Melbourne city, and where some seaside suburbs and towns near the city have only recently discovered their trendy status, St Kilda has had it for many many years indeed.
Here we have pictured what would have to be St Kildas most famous icon - the historic Luna Park amusement park.
- Pros:Trendy, happening, good restaurants & pubs
- Cons:some 'red light district' problems at night in certain corners
- In a nutshell:An interesting and vibrant corner of Melbourne, close to the city
I just adored looking at all the beautiful window displays! more travel advice
The Arts market is always lively and colourful, and one of its best points is that the goods on each stall must be made... more travel advice
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Saint Kilda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St Kilda and the beach"
- "St. Kilda Beach"
- "My home from home in my favourite city"
- "Tourist Mecca"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Kilda
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Saint Kilda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Kilda
Photos in Saint KildaSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 68 reviews, 174 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 51 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 50 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 60 reviews, 106 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 42 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues