"Benalla, on the Melb-Syd inland highway" Benalla by Kate-Me
Benalla Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 114 photos
I'm not sure exactly what this artwork is for, or who it's by, but it reminded me somewhat of Gaudi (even though I've never seen his work in reality). It's in a very prominent position in town, a couple of doors down from the Information Centre, and overlooking the river.
I found it very interesting and beautiful.
Population of town: 8700 people (but seems a bit larger than that - quite a well equipped town)
- Pros:A nice sized town (almost city) to stop on the route to Sydney
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Benalla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE "ROSE CITY" OF BENALLA"
- "Benalla, on the Melb-Syd inland highway"
- "BENALLA ...VICTORIA.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Benalla
- Hotels in Benalla
- Transportation in Benalla
- Shopping in Benalla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Benalla
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Benalla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Benalla
Photos in BenallaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 68 reviews, 174 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 51 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 50 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 60 reviews, 106 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 42 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues