Creswick Hotel Tips by Kate-Me
Creswick Hotels: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Forest Resort hotel
It's a golf resort and accommodation resort with many residential units and self contained units. The condos opened in 2006, followed by the 4.5 star Novotel resort hotel a year or two later.
There is golf and some other sports, plus a gym and very nice pool (I used to come here every week for about 4 years when they had an affordable gym and pool membership for locals.
The restaurant for dinner tends to be pretty pricey. Lunch is a bit more affordable. May be more reasonable with a package deal.
Unique Qualities: the outdoor pool (about 20 mts long in 2 stages!) and indoor adjacent spa are excellent.
Address: Ballarat Road (just off the Midland highway 2 kms outside Creswick)
Price Comparison: most expensive
Directions: on the Ballarat side of town
More Reviews (49)
- See All Train to Creswick Railway Station
- See All Op Shop Bargains! - open Weekends
- See All Children friendly with a kids play area...
- See All for the kids - Magic Pudding Playground
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Creswick Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Creswick
- Hotels in Creswick
- Transportation in Creswick
- Restaurants in Creswick
- Shopping in Creswick
- Warnings and Dangers in Creswick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Creswick
- 50 Reviews
- 127 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (89)
Have you been to Creswick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Creswick
Read real reviews about Creswick Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 68 reviews, 174 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 51 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 50 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 60 reviews, 106 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 42 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues