"Jindabyne, on the edge of Kosciuszko National Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Jindabyne by Kate-Me
Jindabyne Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 17 photos
The small ski area township of Jindabyne is situated at the edge of large Lake Jindabyne, just a few kms outside the eastern edge of Kosciuszko National Park, and unlike the ski resort towns, doesn't seem to be too expensive, especially at the supermarket.
It's quite a modern, pleasant town, with the pretty view of the lake and surrounding mountains dominating the town.
It's also the largest town in the area, most others being ski resorts.
- Pros:Great & huge lake, plenty of sports & other activities to do
- In a nutshell:Close to the ski fields and resorts, picturesque setting on the lake, surrounded by mountains
We didn't have long to spend in Jindabyne, but I had time to enjoy our visit to the shopping centre and its pleasant... more travel advice
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Jindabyne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Classic "gateway""
- "Jindabyne - Gateway to Australia's Skiing"
- "Jindabyne, gateway to the Snowy Mountains"
- "Jindabyne, on the edge of Kosciuszko National Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jindabyne
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (88)
Have you been to Jindabyne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jindabyne
Photos in JindabyneSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 77 reviews, 199 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 57 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 50 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 39 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 41 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues