"Leura, village in the Blue Mountains" Leura by Kate-Me
Leura Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 36 photos
Leura is a small town about 5 kms from Katoomba in the Blue Mountains, 2 hours drive from Sydney.
I found it to be quite a quaint town, and one of the things I enjoyed about it most, is that even wandering the shopping street, you can hear the echoes of bird sound/bird calls coming from inside the valley of the blue mountains, visible from parts of the town, just a few kms away.
- In a nutshell:A quaint small town with character in the Blue Mountains
I didn't actually eat here, was just admiring the building as it was rather attractive. ...and as a Francophile I... more travel advice
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Leura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Leura, Australia"
- "Tranquil Town"
- "A Small Mountain Town"
- "Leura, village in the Blue Mountains"
- "Leura, idyllic town near the Blue Mts"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leura
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Leura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leura
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 77 reviews, 199 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 57 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 50 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 39 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 41 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues