"Welcome to my Mornington Peninsula (Melb) pages" Mornington by Kate-Me
Mornington Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 21 photos
This will be the home for most of my photos of the Mornington Peninsula (not just the town of Mornington, which we didn't visit this time)
Will include: the Briars Park historic Homestead at Mt Martha (20 mins sth of Frankston) with its fascinating Napoleonic museum collection
Other miscellaneous photos of the Peninsula (apart from Portsea, which appears on the separate Portsea pages)
- Pros:Unless you go via the ferry from Queenscliff (Geelong) it can be a very long drive to get there right through one side of Melbourne to the other
- In a nutshell:A very pretty part of outer south eastern Melbourne
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Mornington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to my Mornington Peninsula (Melb) pages"
- "australian day at mornington"
- "This is going to be my Mornington Peninsula Page"
- "Mornington Peninsula , Australia EAT STAY PLAY"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mornington
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Mornington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mornington
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 68 reviews, 174 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 51 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 50 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 60 reviews, 106 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 42 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues