"Mt Buffalo" Mount Buffalo National Park by Kate-Me
Mount Buffalo National Park Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 28 photos
Mt Buffalo is Victoria's North East. In Winter it's a popular ski resort and in summer it's popular too with walkers, hikers and sightseeers.
The pretty township of Bright, at the foot of the Mountain, is known as being one of the best places in Victoria for seeing the best Autumn colours display.
Here's a view taken from a lookout at the Mt Buffalo chalet (late spring 2002) before the devastating January 2003 bushfires.
- Pros:A very attractive mountain area and National Park
- Cons:A very long drive from most places, quite remote.
- In a nutshell:Wonderful countryside with magnificent views
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Mount Buffalo National Park Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Mount Buffalo National Park
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (91)
Have you been to Mount Buffalo National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Buffalo National Park
Photos in Mount Buffalo National ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 68 reviews, 174 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 51 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 50 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 60 reviews, 106 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 42 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues