Saint Helens Restaurant Tips by Kate-Me
Saint Helens Restaurants: 3 reviews and 6 photos
This is a very interesting shop indeed....it's predominantly a Books, Collectables and Bric a brac shop but they also have an old fashioned sweet shop section (with Tasmanian ice cream & fudges too) PLUS, coffee bar and cakes.
If the rich aroma of the cofee permeating the shop doesn't lure you in, the sight of the prices will.
Unlike many combination shops I've seen, the coffee bar wasn't shoved into some dark cramped corner, but was in a nice bright, glassy area with comfortable seating and a nice view of the art gallery next door.
Favorite Dish: The Iced Coffee with cream and ice cream was $2.80, which is very reasonable. It was SOO good I would cheerfully have paid a lot more.
My husband is a real connoiseur of good, strong coffee, and was amazed he only had to pay $2.50 for a double shot Espresso, one of the best he'd had.
Address: 29 Quail Street St Helens
Comparison: least expensive
Phone: 6376 2929
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (13)
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Saint Helens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St Helens and the Bay of Fires"
- "GAME FISHING CAPITAL OF TASMANIA"
- "St Helen's to Freycinet pages"
- "Stunning white beach of Bay of Fires"
- "TASMANIA..ST.HELENS..BAY OF FIRES.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Helens
- Hotels in Saint Helens
- Transportation in Saint Helens
- Restaurants in Saint Helens
- Shopping in Saint Helens
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Helens
- See All...
Explore the World
- Polonnaruwa Hotels
- Alor Setar
- Kampong Tampin Hotels
- Mie-ken Hotels
- Masaya Hotels
Badges & Stats in Saint Helens
- 14 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Saint Helens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Helens
Photos in Saint HelensSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 77 reviews, 199 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 57 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 50 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 39 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 41 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (25)
Latest Saint Helens hotel reviews
- The Anchor Wheel Motel
- 1 Review & Opinion