"St Helen's to Freycinet pages" Saint Helens by Kate-Me
Saint Helens Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 81 photos
The East coast of Tassie (especially between Bay of Fires and Freycinet Peninsula) is really spectacular with white sandy beaches, azure blue green sea, interesting shore rocks covered in bright orange algae.
It's also a beautiful coastline to drive along.
I start this chapter with St Helen's, which is the game fishing capital of Tasmania.
The town is of a reasonable size compared to most of the other tiny towns in the region. It is well equipped with stores, eateries and several out of the ordinary interesting shops.
- Pros:Beautiful coastline
- Cons:The sun wasn't shining enough for our photos
- In a nutshell:The best coastal scenery in Tasmania.
The Honeymoon Bay walk in Freycinet National Park is only very short - a mere 10 minutes walk from the car park on the... more travel advice
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Saint Helens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St Helens and the Bay of Fires"
- "GAME FISHING CAPITAL OF TASMANIA"
- "St Helen's to Freycinet pages"
- "Stunning white beach of Bay of Fires"
- "TASMANIA..ST.HELENS..BAY OF FIRES.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Helens
- Hotels in Saint Helens
- Transportation in Saint Helens
- Restaurants in Saint Helens
- Shopping in Saint Helens
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Helens
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Helens
- 14 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (88)
Have you been to Saint Helens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Helens
Photos in Saint HelensSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 77 reviews, 199 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 57 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 50 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 39 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 41 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues