"Victor Harbour" Top 5 Page for this destination Victor Harbour by Kate-Me
Victor Harbour Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 120 photos
Victor Harbour is a wonderful little seaside town about 1 hour's drive south of Adelaide.
It's a town I always think of lovingly for the great memories I have of there, most of them concerning the island's Penguin colony.
This is the approx 500 mt long bridge at Victor Harbour leading to small Granite Island where the Penguins have their burrows
In the daytime, to reach Granite island you can walk out along the pier or take the histori horse drawn tram.
- Pros:The best not too touristy site I know in Australia to see Fairy Penguins
- Cons:VERY cold and windy out on the Bridge at night..
- In a nutshell:A nice place to stop a couple of days while visiting Adelaide
This bakery cafe caught my eye for its European atmosphere and some of the items on the menu which you don't always find... more travel advice
The meals were tasty and a great size for the price, and the salad and vegetable bar were well stocked and "all you can... more travel advice
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Victor Harbour Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOLIDAY BESIDE THE SEASIDE"
- "Victor Harbour...."
- "Victor Harbour"
- "South Australia's Gold Coast"
- "A beautiful Part of Australia."
- "Victor Harbor - I will be updating"
- "Victor Harbor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Victor Harbour
- Hotels in Victor Harbour
- Transportation in Victor Harbour
- Nightlife in Victor Harbour
- Restaurants in Victor Harbour
- Warnings and Dangers in Victor Harbour
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Victor Harbour
- 8 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Victor Harbour?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Victor Harbour
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 68 reviews, 174 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 51 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 50 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 60 reviews, 106 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 42 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues