Warrnambool Shopping Tips by Kate-Me Top 5 Page for this destination
Warrnambool Shopping: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Fletcher Jones is an extremely well known name in Australia for quality clothing, mainly mens and womens. It's more expensive than usual, but you get what you pay for, I guess.
I didn't check how the prices in the factory compared to the store prices found elsewhere.
Interestingly, there isn't just the factory on this site, but also a business development centre attached right next door, and it's all set in what is called the Fletcher Jones Gardens. It's rather attractive, and above all, lush and green where just about everywhere else in Victoria is dry and brown right now. A very nice oasis to sit in (even a little waterfall over a rock bank) and have lunch and admire the flowers, etc.
While shopping, I found some really enchanting stone shop buildings to admire. I thought this one was particularly exquisite and not the sort of building you'd find near a beach at all.
What to buy: You can just about buy anything you want in Warrnambool. It's a shopping city as well as being a tourist town. As for specialty stores, being on the beach, I imagine their range of surf and beach wear is pretty good, so check out those stores if that's what you're interested in.
What to pay: Depends on if you go for a big brand like Ripcurl or something else.
More Reviews (38)
- See All Library - plus internet access
- See All Koalas at Tower Hill
- See All Former pub, by the looks of it, now...
- See All The Beach
- See All Don't feed the Tower Hill Emus!
- See All Luxury
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Warrnambool Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Warrnambool on the Great Ocean Road (ver. ENG/FR)"
- "Where the Whales Play"
- "Cockatoos and Majestic Gums"
- "Warrnambool - a town for the future"
- "Warrnambool, Wind, Sand, Sea, Surf"
- "Welcome to Warrnambool - Largest City on GOR"
- "Largest city on the Great Ocean Road"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warrnambool
- Hotels in Warrnambool
- Transportation in Warrnambool
- Nightlife in Warrnambool
- Restaurants in Warrnambool
- Shopping in Warrnambool
- Warnings and Dangers in Warrnambool
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sandanski Hotels
- San Simeon
- Agios Nikolaos
- Foy Sagar Hotels
- Tongaat Hotels
- Nathula Island Hotels
- Isle of Wight
Badges & Stats in Warrnambool
- 41 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Warrnambool?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warrnambool
Photos in WarrnamboolSee All Photos (67)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 77 reviews, 199 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 57 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 50 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Daylesford Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 39 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 41 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (25)
Latest Warrnambool hotel reviews
- Mantra Deep Blue
- 194 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 5, 2013
- Best Western Tudor Motor Inn And Apartments
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 3, 2013
- Comfort Inn Central Court (581 Raglan Parade.)
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 27, 2013
- City Central Apartments
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Best Western Olde Maritime Motor Inn
- 80 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Motel Warrnambool
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- All Seasons Motor Inn and Apartments
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 22, 2013
- Comfort Inn On Raglan
- 98 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Manor Gums
- 3 Reviews & Opinions