Warrnambool Hotel Tips by Kate-Me Top 5 Page for this destination
Warrnambool Hotels: 1,300 reviews and 5 photos
Friendly service, room has a window looking out onto one of the main streets, bed is very comfortable and far better than I could have expected for $40 dbl. Very new condition shared bathroom facilities (one for men, one for women) down the hall.
Unique Qualities: The place doesn't seem to have been open as a backpackers for long, and there is lot of activitu going on - they're building a bar in the dining room inside (which is very spacious - room for a whole group of tables once they fill it).
Commercial Kitchen with 6 burner stove and plenty of cooking facilities, looks clean, full sized fridge, guest laundry also.
Comfortable TV room with lounges.
Actually we were told that the part of the hostel where we stayed (which looked just fine to us) is being demolished to make way for more renovations. Seems this place is really going to go ahead, especially with a full liquor licence and the bar soon to start.
I've chosen to highlight budget accommodation in Warrnambool because it's harder to find: if you want luxury, you have only to pick up any of the many brochures at the Tourist Info Centre, but the only way I found this place is by accident as I was driving around the city.
Address: 49-51 Kepler St Warrnambool
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: It's right on a corner, only a block down further towards the beachfront from Hotel Warrnambool corner.
Other Contact: email: email@example.com
Phone: (03) 5562 2011
Basic but comfortable accommodation (shared bathroom facilities), which a friend said was $40 dbl and great when he stayed here about 6 months ago, but I've just checked into it myself, and now it's $80 per double per night (shared facilities and I have to say the bathroom is nothing fancy)
You do get a fully cooked breakfast for that price. There's a good restaurant with extensive restaurant downstairs as part of the pub.
Unique Qualities: It's an attractive building with nice character and has meals, restaurant, and a jazz band playing sometimes on weekends.
Open 7 days from 10.30 am.
Address: Kepler St Warrnambool
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: it's on a corner.
More Reviews (39)
- See All Library - plus internet access
- See All Clothing manufacturer
- See All Koalas at Tower Hill
- See All The Beach
- See All Don't feed the Tower Hill Emus!
- See All Luxury
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Warrnambool Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Warrnambool on the Great Ocean Road (ver. ENG/FR)"
- "Where the Whales Play"
- "Cockatoos and Majestic Gums"
- "Warrnambool - a town for the future"
- "Warrnambool, Wind, Sand, Sea, Surf"
- "Welcome to Warrnambool - Largest City on GOR"
- "Largest city on the Great Ocean Road"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warrnambool
- Hotels in Warrnambool
- Transportation in Warrnambool
- Nightlife in Warrnambool
- Restaurants in Warrnambool
- Shopping in Warrnambool
- Warnings and Dangers in Warrnambool
- See All...
Explore the World
- Historic New Redmond Hotel
- Greenane House B&B
- Calzaiuoli Hotel
- Woodland Park Hotel
- Hosanna House Youth Hostel
- Planet Hotel
- Camp Palm Springs
- NH Villa de Coslada
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - YEMASSEE
- Best Western Los Andes De America
- Intercontinental Real Guatemala
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - BOWMAN
- Cumulus Hotel Koskikatu
- Daphne Trevi
Badges & Stats in Warrnambool
- 41 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Warrnambool?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warrnambool
Photos in WarrnamboolSee All Photos (67)
Read real reviews about Warrnambool Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballarat Intro, 77 reviews, 199 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 57 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 50 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Daylesford Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mildura Intro, 46 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Creswick Intro, 39 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napier Intro, 48 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 39 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 41 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (25)
Latest Warrnambool hotel reviews
- Mantra Deep Blue
- 194 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 5, 2013
- Best Western Tudor Motor Inn And Apartments
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 3, 2013
- Comfort Inn Central Court (581 Raglan Parade.)
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 27, 2013
- City Central Apartments
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Motel Warrnambool
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Best Western Olde Maritime Motor Inn
- 80 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- All Seasons Motor Inn and Apartments
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 22, 2013
- Comfort Inn On Raglan
- 98 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Manor Gums
- 3 Reviews & Opinions