"Sciaccia" Sciacca by Elina80
Sciacca Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 15 photos
Sciaccia is a small town on the south coast of Sicily. I only went there on february when there is held the annual carnival. There are a lot of people there then and the big carnival wagons look beautiful and funny. A specialty in Sciaccia is also the local pottery (a great souvenier idea).
Elina80's Related Pages
Sciacca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Ancient Spa"
- "Carnivale 2007 - a spectacular adventure!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sciacca
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sciacca?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Finland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Austria Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Verona Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Rouen Intro, 3 photos
- Mont Saint Michel Intro, 3 photos
- Étretat Intro, 3 photos
Latest Sciacca hotel reviews
- Club Alicudi Hotel
- 1 Review & Opinion
Latest: May 6, 2008