"My Favorite City in the World!!" Paris by TravelerM

Paris Travel Guide: 22,664 reviews and 55,775 photos

This is the sight I'll never get enough!!! I can stare at it for a long long time at night. Don't forget to stay over the hour. It flashes every hour on the dot!!! It looks like many stars decorating all over the tour. I just love it soooooo much!!!!

Paris is the very first city in Europe I visited. I had always wanted to see Paris for a long time, and I made it come true in 1999. I planned to stay in Paris for a month, just to see everything. Even though I did stay for more than 2 weeks and I still didn't see everything, Paris has become my favorite city. Whenever I have a long break, the first thing that'd come across my mind is to see Paris again. In 2003, I went there again. I can say it's a city I'll never get bored with. It's such a fascinating and charming city that allures me over and over again!!!

Paris is probably the only place outside my country I visit the most. I have the mixed feelings toward it. I love it, cuz there's always something to do. I never get bored out of it. And things there look all so fasinating and intriguing. On the other hand, I hate it, cuz there were several unpleasant encounters there. Some Parisians were very rude to me just because they couldn't understand me or maybe I look Asian(?). I did try to learn some French to get by and I speak very good English, but they just didn't want to try to get their meanings crossed. And the service at most restaurants are not very good. Agree? :o)

• Last visit to Paris: Jun 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 17, 2004

• chbuchie's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2005 at 11:57 AM

happy 2006 !!!!!!!!!!!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2005 at 11:08 PM

Good tips on great city, indeed. If you loved Paris welcome back to Europe, to Krakow, Poland :-)

• zumodemango's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2004 at 5:56 AM

i love Paris, too!

• kenyneo's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2004 at 4:28 PM

Salut ..yep Paris is so beautiful ....have to go back there again ...so soryy to hear your encounter ...I guess I was lucky when I was there .

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2004 at 12:34 PM

Hi, thanks for stopping by...I have tons, just haven't updated my pages in so long...I do need to though...There is one, my fav Le Ralies de L'Entrecote in the 8th arr behind Georges V hotel...

TravelerM

“Life`s a bitch and then you die. Have fun while you can!”

Badges & Stats in Paris