"Welcome to my homepage" MariusG's Profile
"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include an annual free trip around the Sun."
Well, the other trips are not free, but I enjoy them too much for giving up. So I travel. Usually with my wife, sometimes alone - on business trips. I have already toured most of the European countries, the US, as well as several Far East countries: Thailand, Nepal and Singapore.
I live in Israel, in a nice beach city named Herzliya, just north of Tel-Aviv.
You might know that the main nation Airport is named after our first Prime Minister, Ben-Gurion. For ending this chapter, I would like to translate a nice saying of one of our greatest artists - Jonathan Geffen: "I love Ben-Gurion in pairs - first time when I leave for traveling abroad, and second time, when I return home".
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 46 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Bregenz Forum "parking near Festspielhaus "
- Commented on don01's profile page
- Wrote a Review Recommended guide for Japan in Japan Favorites
- MariusG and prikje are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "A small hotel in an exciting location"
- updated a Romania Travel Page "Romania - Summer 2005"
created their Profile Page "Welcome to my homepage"
Top 10 Pages
- Romania Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Caesarea 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Israel 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Berlin 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Akko Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Dubrovnik 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Herzliya Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- London 2 reviews
- Monteverde 2 reviews
- Japan 1 review