"Kawasaki" Kawasaki by yen_2

Kawasaki Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 127 photos

Ahhh..Kawasaki..My Papa has a Kawasaki Motorcycle, it's old yet very useful to him,atleast! I thought, it's only a name but it's also a place! For now, only pictures.I'll update them every once in awhile. I already build this last time and accidentaly erased..

Sept. 12,2004

After a 2 yr long absence in Japan we finally manage to get back in Kawasaki ! We spent out our Sunday here..It's obviously for malling and taking a look at what's new! And I was amazed that there were some new improvements! Like the New Shopping Mall name "DICE", it's 3 mintues walk from JR Train Station. The mall is a huge one, they have the "Tokyo Hands" there which is great! Electronic Shop, Sakura. And the sprawling restaurants in the 6th Floor! Very well decorated mind you..they have a movie theater and others..:) Another place to get bankrupt!heheh

• Last visit to Kawasaki: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 12, 2004

• Jerelis's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2006 at 8:15 AM

I've got a Kawasaki! :-) Nice tips and pictures ...

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2005 at 11:03 AM

You're spot on about the motorbike association ;-)))

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2004 at 6:04 AM

Yennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! miss you so much too. welcome back!! yesterday i and eliz [remember her?] talk about you :D we do hope to see you and hubby al again. thanks to visit my wonosobo page.

• Feb 9, 2004 at 9:43 PM

I have a friend who has a Suzuki. Does that count? =)

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2004 at 4:39 AM

Nice, clean, quiet town with no motorcycles revving and roaring, not what you imagine when you think of Kawasaki ^O^

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2004 at 8:28 AM

Kawasaki looks a great town, as I can see on your photos. I'll be back!

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2004 at 1:44 AM

Lovely clean street ... great pic Yen..looking for more!

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2004 at 12:06 AM

Looks lovely so far!!!

Badges & Stats in Kawasaki

Have you been to Kawasaki?

Latest Activity in Kawasaki