"Yokohama" Top 5 Page for this destination Yokohama by yen_2

Yokohama Travel Guide: 311 reviews and 962 photos

Yokohama is situated on a peninsula facing the western coast of Tokyo Bay and lies a mere 20 minutes by train from Tokyo, the capital of Japan.

I had lived here for years and for some reasons I will surely miss the place, I love it here. We used to lived just a few minutes from the Kanai Station about 5 minutes from the Yokohama Station, from there you can directly see the Yokohama Stadium, The Cultural Center, The Yokohama City Hall and the China Town. I found this place very much interesting though a very modern city but they also have some traditional spots that this place will surely be as one of the must see's. And no, I did not left my Heart in Yokohama.....but part of it will always there...

• Last visit to Yokohama: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated Dec 11, 2006

• Phalaenopsis03's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2006 at 6:34 PM

Such pretty flowers Yenny, just like you my dear! =)

• mikoykoy's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2006 at 7:31 AM

Nice homepage and tips. Reminds me of Yokohama especially Minato Mirai.

• Jul 12, 2006 at 12:06 AM

hi yen2, nice pages, cool pix and tips keep it up... and have fun -maya

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2006 at 10:16 AM

Hello! Beautiful page and pictures!!:) Greetingz from Europe

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2005 at 12:33 PM

YOKOHAMA looks so colorful and lively--I liked your photos!!

• benazer's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2005 at 5:27 PM

Thank you thank you for showing me around yokohama always want to see this city some day Happy travells and happy days.

• BuickMackane's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2005 at 5:34 PM

Wonderful presentation; I enjoyed it!

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2004 at 7:22 AM

Yen I rated a bunch of your Yokohama tips. It was a nice page and you take beautiful photos :-). Nice tulips. Cool lighthouse too, I enjoy lighthouses! Cheers all the way from Labrador, Canada!

• Jun 1, 2004 at 6:40 PM

Your tulip pictures are beautiful! Could you give us a better description of where you found these tulips near Yokohama stadium?

• BeverlyTyler's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2004 at 6:50 PM

I really love your picture and descriptions. I hope to go to Yokohama someday as my great aunt was there (Kanagawa) in 1860-61 as the wife of a ship captain. Her letters are also evocative of the place.

Badges & Stats in Yokohama

Have you been to Yokohama?

Latest Activity in Yokohama