"Discovering, small places.." Province of Davao Oriental by yen_2
Province of Davao Oriental Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 25 photos
This place is about an hour drive from the Davao City proper. You can drive for yourself as going in there isn't too bad as there's no traffic and it's a province at the outskirt of the city. You can discover pretty beaches along the way and friendly people!
- Pros:Beautiful sigtseeings along the ways..
- In a nutshell:Beautiful Beaches..
I've been wanting to have a photo which is totaly green..and there I got one from this place.. more travel advice
As I am a flower lover and just love them very much! Picture taking of them are one of my passions?;-) When we arrived @... more travel advice
yen_2's Related Pages
Province of Davao Oriental Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Discovering, small places.."
- "PEARL OF THE EAST"
- "Road Trip to Gov Generoso"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Province of Davao Oriental
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Province of Davao Oriental?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Davao Oriental
Photos in Province of Davao OrientalSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangkok Intro, 109 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 59 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chon Buri Intro, 53 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 48 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samet Intro, 48 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iligan City Intro, 48 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 42 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues