"Travelling alonE" Chanthaburi by yen_2
Chanthaburi Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 112 photos
Chantaburi really surprises me! I never thought they have so much beauty that they can show to the whole world! Unlike in Bangkok, Chanthaburi has a laid back ambience in the downtown area. The people are friendly just like to my driver when I had my frist tour alone! It was a breathtaking tour but I had the best day ever! Where I did visit the places I want to!
- Pros:Very friendly locals and amazing views..
That Isuzu there was the one we used! Hubbys driver I was using since he can't go with me by that time. And mind you,... more travel advice
Up close of the greeny mangroves is this one! I know, you have enough with my magrove story but it really an amazing... more travel advice
yen_2's Related Pages
Chanthaburi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I just love Chanthaburi"
- "Travelling alonE"
- "A quiet capital town with its own taste."
- "Banthad Refugee Camp"
- "Chanthaburi, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chanthaburi
- Hotels in Chanthaburi
- Transportation in Chanthaburi
- Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chanthaburi
- 28 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Chanthaburi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chanthaburi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangkok Intro, 109 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 59 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chon Buri Intro, 53 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 48 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samet Intro, 48 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iligan City Intro, 48 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 42 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues