"Hua Hin..." Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin by yen_2
Hua Hin Travel Guide: 588 reviews and 1,122 photos
Obviously, our New Year vacation turned out lovely because of this two Alberts of mine! The're very reason, I'm happy! Hua Hin* is really very different from the other places I had been here in Thailand. The people are very welcoming and accomodating! As I was hoping to spend the New Year in Phuket which turned out to be axed plan, hubby was hoping too that he can treat me and Baby Al a short trip away from the city and the best option was to stay by the beach. The phuket didn't turned out fine because there's some mistake in our room book by our agent. Alas! this one turned out wonderful and I can consider this one..One of the best holidays!
This City is the oldest beach resorts in the country. Most of the locals flock here for a weekend as it's only 2 and a half hour from Bangkok by car, 3 and a half hour by bus and 4 hrs. by train.
About the photo: I took this one from our hotel! They have the best angle and we're in the 17th floor. Imagine that!;-) Sunrise are just refreshing! After all I'm a sunset & sunrise junkie! I wouldn't mind waking up early to catch a magnificent sunrise! And sunset? I can wait you know!;-)
Peaceful and tranquility is a big plus on this semi-white sanded beach which stretches almost about 7 kms from the center of the town down to the rocky headland of Khao Takiab. Lined up with hotels,condominiums and resort bungalows. The beach itself has a pleasant ambiance to walk,jogging around and swimming of course. Though, the most crowded area is along the Sofitel Hotel. You can find secluded areas near in Kho Takiab and Suan Son Pradipat beach. Personally, Kho Takiab has more whiter sands and fewer people around.
All photos posted here in my pages are taken by me
(of course,except the ones when I'm in it).
And in some cases, when I use some facts taken from the other website,
due credit is given.
Please do not use them without my consent. Thank you.
- Pros:Friendly locals. Just like the place and planning of when to go back...;-)
Mostly visited by Thai's in the weekend and by VIP as well as the royal families. Offers Thai and sea food for very... more travel advice
yen_2's Related Pages
Hua Hin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hua Hin Thailand"
- "Hua Hin..."
- "Heaven in Hua Hin"
- "The Gulf of Thailand"
- "Memory of Hua Hin"
- "Sunrises from Hua Hin Beach"
- "The Royal City - Hua Hin!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hua Hin
- Hotels in Hua Hin
- Transportation in Hua Hin
- Nightlife in Hua Hin
- Restaurants in Hua Hin
- Shopping in Hua Hin
- Warnings and Dangers in Hua Hin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hua Hin
- 59 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Hua Hin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hua Hin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangkok Intro, 109 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 59 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chon Buri Intro, 53 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 48 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samet Intro, 48 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iligan City Intro, 48 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 42 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues