Bangkok Shopping Tips by yen_2 Top 5 Page for this destination
Bangkok Shopping: 852 reviews and 1,039 photos
Closed @ 10pm
You can shop here with the branded styles and some souvenirs in the 4th floor.
What to buy: Souvenirs and Branded Items.
What to pay: US$ 200 for branded shirts and sandals..
Address: Ratchadamri Street, Bangkok
Directions: Right next to the World Trade Center. From the Chitlom Stn. exit to the right wing.
Theme: Department Store
The biggest shopping arena or complex in Thailand for IT products and computer accessories. But beware of those imitations DVD's, CD's and VCD's!
Theme: Computers and Electronics
Guarding the Chedi's
Foe export clothing, shoes, sansals and other accessories you can also buy it in here. A wholesale market and there are many buyers from different kinds of people..Bargaining skills is again a must!
What to buy: Accessories
What to pay: $50 is enough!
Directions: Payathai Station
The well known and famous weekend market located at the Mo Chit Station(BTS) packed with everything you need and this country produces. You can buy all you need and want in a very cheap price provided that you have a bargaining skills. From Garden Stuffs, Foods & Beverges, Handicrafts, Home Products, Accessories(bags,shoes,sandals,imitation jewelries), clothing, books & magazines and Animals & Pets.
What to buy: You can buy anything but the best one is the Thai Silk...was knock-out when first saw their lovely silk...
What to pay: $150 is enough to those imitations...
Address: Payolhothin Road
In Bangkok shopping is heaven, you got money? then lets shop!!! You can shop everywhere, Chatuchak is the weekend market. There you can find cheap any kind of things! MBK Center is a cheap kind of mall situated in the heart of Bangkok(try to stop at the National Stadium Station-BTS) there you will find everything are 199 baht, amazing place full of tourists and everybody are just shoppin' around. They also have The World Trade Center(Duty free is in here) next to it is the Isetann( Japanese Style of Store), if you like a mall where you can sit around you can go to the Discovery Siam Center. You can also check the Siam Square and Siam Center. The Emporium(Phrom Phong Stn.) is a great shopping area, not too crowded and the place is for branded things compare to MBK. And the other one is The CENTRAL DEPARTMENT Store.
What to buy: Souveniers!!! Silver rains everywhere and Thai Silk!
What to pay: you can buy the least @ $1.
Directions: Along the BTS Skytrain.
Very classy and sophisticated with REAL designer brands and US Style Theaters. One of the nicest bookstore in town names as Kinokuniya has a great magazine sections and books. Also the clean and nice view along the Lumpini Park food court selection in the 6th floor in the right side of it.
What to buy: REal Branded Bags, shoes, and appliances. Like LV, Gucci, Prada and others.
What to pay: If you will buy LV bags an Amy Style will cost you $ 700 to more...
Address: Sukhumvit Soi 24, Phrom Phong Stn.
Theme: Women's Clothes
Me @ Discovery, Siam Center
A teen City 6th floor department store and has a million shoppers..A bargain store for anything you can think off and more! You can find shoes, sandals, boots, makeups, bags, cellphones, jewelry and everything that makes your da more exciting. Acroos the street is where you can find the Siam Square, this places you can find lot's of teenagers and the place has a dozens of independent shops. Students are many in here..wandering around some are studying along fastfoods areas. Chulalongkurn University is right next to this departments stores. Most shops are close until 9pm.
What to pay: You can spent alot for $200. It's too many;-)
Address: You can take the Siam Stn and National Stadium Stn
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (102)
- See All Some drinks..
- See All Thai Authentic Foods
- See All Colors
- See All Palace
- See All Train
- See All Lumpini Park
yen_2's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 109 Reviews
- 107 Photos
- 100 Forum posts
- 165 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangkok Intro, 109 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 59 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chon Buri Intro, 53 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 48 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samet Intro, 48 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iligan City Intro, 48 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 42 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (108)
- Grand Palace- 312 Reviews, 614 Photos
- Temple of the Dawn - Wat Arun- 165 Reviews, 320 Photos
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market -Daytrip- 114 Reviews, 232 Photos
- Wat Pho- 234 Reviews, 502 Photos
- Chatuchak Weekend Market- 109 Reviews, 162 Photos
- Daytrip - Ayuthaya- 63 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Baiyoke Tower- 30 Reviews, 88 Photos
- Erawan Shrine- 43 Reviews, 79 Photos
- Chao Phraya River- 51 Reviews, 115 Photos
- Patpong Night Market- 33 Reviews, 49 Photos
See All Bangkok Things to Do