Bangkok Packing List Tips by yen_2 Top 5 Page for this destination
Bangkok What to Pack: 109 reviews and 93 photos
Small and comfy things!
Luggage and bags: Small luggage and bring the comfortable and you think you can use those clothes when you travel.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Light and comfy ones...
Photo Equipment: Bring you digi cams and back-up memory stick!
At the airport!
Luggage and bags: Bring a small luggage if you want to buy in Bangkok since you will find this place cheap when you get here.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Wear soft sleeveless shirts and shorts for sightseeings. Bring your favorite and comfortable sandal. But in going to palaces you have to dress properly. Dress code is properly imposed though.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: There are english pharmacies and english hospitals in Bangkok and have excellent facilities. Most of the private hospitals, wealthy Thai families go. Drop-in visits are welcome and are not expensive. Expect 200-600 baht($8-$12).
Photo Equipment: Bring digi cams, cameras, video cams. There are alot of sightseeings that are worth a visit and that you need to have your souvenier pix!
More Reviews (107)
- See All Some drinks..
- See All Thai Authentic Foods
- See All Colors
- See All Palace
- See All Train
- See All Lumpini Park
yen_2's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 109 Reviews
- 107 Photos
- 100 Forum posts
- 165 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangkok Intro, 109 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 59 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chon Buri Intro, 53 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 48 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samet Intro, 48 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iligan City Intro, 48 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 42 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (108)
- Grand Palace- 312 Reviews, 614 Photos
- Chatuchak Weekend Market- 110 Reviews, 162 Photos
- Temple of the Dawn - Wat Arun- 165 Reviews, 320 Photos
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market -Daytrip- 114 Reviews, 232 Photos
- Daytrip - Ayuthaya- 63 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Wat Pho- 241 Reviews, 509 Photos
- Massage- 49 Reviews, 50 Photos
- Baiyoke Tower- 31 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Temple of the Golden Buddha - Wat Traimit- 63 Reviews, 126 Photos
- Patpong Night Market- 33 Reviews, 49 Photos
See All Bangkok Things to Do