"A piece of paradise..." Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samet by yen_2

Ko Samet Travel Guide: 247 reviews and 619 photos

Koh Samet*, located in the Phe District of Rayong, is known as an Island Paradise of Thailand*. The fascinating asset of Koh Samet lies in the fact that the island offers a tranquil atmosphere combining with the white sandy beaches and crystalline clear sea-water. It's a paradise just the backyard of Bangkok!

It's somewhere of the east coast of Thailand merely 4 to 5 hours(175 kilometers) by bus from Bangkok. If you were lucky and the bus driver do his driving fastly it will only take you about 4 hrs. to the Phe District of Rayong. In order to catch the boat or ferry to cross to Koh Samet. The boat rides takes about 30 minutes. And from the Koh Samet pier there are several pick-up tracks of 50baht/person to the resort you're going to!

Well, we have a wonderful time! The weekend was worth it as it really is a PARADISE! Try it!

All photos posted here in my Ko Samet pages are taken by me (of course,except the one when I'm in it). Please do not use them without my consent. Thank you.

Part 2- February 2004

I never thought we can make it in here again as aside from hubby is very very busy with his work, the island too is secluded. But we made it last weekend. I guess, February isn't the best time in going there as it always rained. Well, we do had fun and we're very lucky to be living just right in this country..;-) Looking forward to next month visit!

***********
I'll update this page as soon as I can. New pictures will be posted very soon..;-)Thanks!

Part 3-March2004*

Somebody stole our camera inside our villa! That was the very annoying thing those Thai's ever did to us. But thankful did not took all my things. Maybe, they just want that camera!

• Pros:white sandy beaches and crystalline clear sea-water
  • Cons:really has bad roads ,the land is a bit too dry and there are really thiefs around..
  • In a nutshell:Island Paradise...
  • Last visit to Ko Samet: Mar 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 13, 2005

• Dirk64's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2006 at 5:50 AM

thank you for this fantastic Samet page. I will go there in a month and you gave me a lot of goods hints

• austarman's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2005 at 6:45 PM

You have so many really great sunrise photo's did you have a lot of early nights? and...How's the nightlife there?

• Pimilan's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2005 at 3:47 AM

Beautiful pics of this splendid island.

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2005 at 12:53 AM

beautiful sunset pictures-you and your husband must have had a very romantic time here. :)

• edachsund's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2005 at 12:13 AM

Good infos. thanks and I might go there in couple of days. arigato!

• Dec 10, 2004 at 7:14 PM

Great Pics. Have you visited Goa? if not then do visit sometime. You will really Love it.

• polardabar's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2004 at 10:03 AM

a wild page you have there! i'll be sure to come back here! :) so, see you! :) polar*

• mijyay's Profile Photo
    Feb 29, 2004 at 11:49 PM

wow girl..you have great photos. i particularly like the sunset photo in this page. you certainly have an eye for detail! can't wait to check out the other photos...hey you're right, you are two days younger than i am...take care

• karin_kamphuis's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2004 at 6:25 AM

I like the info and pictures. I'm looking forward to come to the Island in November this year! I also visit Bangkok 3 days. Maybe I have some questions for you later....... Greetings K.

• Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2004 at 6:13 AM

Another very nice page of your Yen ! I m looking forward to see u there in Bangkok. Best Wishes from Umer.

Badges & Stats in Ko Samet

Have you been to Ko Samet?

Latest Activity in Ko Samet