"diver-x's Gloucester Page" Gloucester by diver-x
Gloucester Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 490 photos
Gloucester and Rockport are the main scuba diving locations in Massachusetts. There are several shore dive sites here and you can catch boat dive excursions with several operators.
Pictured here is Folly Cove, on Rt. 127. This stony beach affords a relatively easy entry & exit. Depths range from 15 ft to 60 ft.
Parking is for residents only. Drop off your gear and park at Halibut Point State Park or by the restaurants up the street. Parking tickets cost $15.
diver-x's Related Pages
Gloucester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GLOUCESTER ~ ROCKY NECK"
- "Gloucester, Ma. - My Hometown Page"
- "BuickMackane's Gloucester, MA Page (I lived here!)"
- "MANGOBLUE99"S HOMETOWN PAGE"
- "Cabana Boy's Gloucester Page"
- "Glorious Cape Ann"
- "Castle by the Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gloucester
- Hotels in Gloucester
- Transportation in Gloucester
- Nightlife in Gloucester
- Restaurants in Gloucester
- Shopping in Gloucester
- Warnings and Dangers in Gloucester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gloucester
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Gloucester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gloucester
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 68 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 33 reviews, 92 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayman Islands Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liguria Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz Intro, 7 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hampshire Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bar Harbor Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Ignacio Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues