"Another Giraffe?!?!" Kruger National Park by diver-x
Kruger National Park Travel Guide: 623 reviews and 1,709 photos
We weren't in Kruger Park 30 seconds when a bunch of giraffes stepped in front of the car forcing us to stop and our jaws to drop. We whipped out the cameras and started snapping. Two days later, we were saying, "Aw, just another giraffe...".
Kruger Park is chock-full of animals, big and small. We saw lions, elephants, buffalo, rhino, hippos, wildebeests, zebras, wart-hogs, hyena, jackals, crocodiles, impala, kudu, waterbuck, tortoise and of course, giraffes. Not to mention all of the beautiful birds!
Kruger Park is roughly the size of the state of Massachusetts. It could take weeks to see just a small part of it. We were there 3 days and barely scratched the surface.
What I loved about Kruger National Park was that everywhere you look there is something beautiful! Whether it wildlife,... more travel advice
We brought our usual suit cases plus day-packs for driving. This worked fine. I would recommend during any time of the... more travel advice
- See All Booking Ahead: Don't Get Shafted With a...
- Johannesberg to Kruger
- Sweni Hide
- Night Game Drives
Written May 9, 2016
Kruger National Park Animals
Written May 9, 2016
Kruger National Park Animals II
diver-x's Related Pages
Kruger National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "*THE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK* and the surrouding area"
- "Kruger, the total wildlife experience..in comfort!"
- "Kruger National Park"
- "The Kruger National Park – Wildlife Paradise"
- "NON-STOP WILDLIFE"
- "Kruger by Car !"
- "Another Giraffe?!?!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kruger National Park
- Hotels in Kruger National Park
- Transportation in Kruger National Park
- Nightlife in Kruger National Park
- Restaurants in Kruger National Park
- Shopping in Kruger National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Kruger National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kruger National Park
- 16 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Kruger National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kruger National Park
- updated a Kruger National Park Travel Page "Another Giraffe?!?!"
- Posted in Travel Massachusetts Forum "Re: Which of these atm cards is..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Skukuza Rest Camp"
- Wrote a Review Photo Safari! about wildlife in Kruger National Park Favorites
- Commented on one of MattTB's Kruger National Park travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 68 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 33 reviews, 92 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayman Islands Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liguria Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz Intro, 7 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hampshire Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bar Harbor Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Ignacio Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues