"KFAnder: Millinocket, Maine" Top 5 Page for this destination Millinocket by kfander
Millinocket Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 21 photos
I moved to Millinocket, Maine in April of 2001. Millinocket is a mill town, built in large part by Great Northern Paper Company, an industry very much in decline. My wife and I are fortunate to be able to earn our living online, as this is a beautiful place to live, but one with few employment opportunities.
Visit Baxter State Park, or see the end of the Appalachian Trail. more travel advice
If coming from points south, don't waste your eyes on I-95. Take Route 11. It's bumpier and your chances of hitting a... more travel advice
kfander's Related Pages
Millinocket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KFAnder: Millinocket, Maine"
- "BEAUTY EVERYWHERE THE EYE CAN SEE"
- "Katahdin - Appalachian Trail's Northern Teminus"
- "china-girl's new Millinocket page"
- "sbrookes's new Millinocket Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Millinocket
- Hotels in Millinocket
- Transportation in Millinocket
- Nightlife in Millinocket
- Warnings and Dangers in Millinocket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Millinocket
- 12 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Millinocket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Millinocket
Photos in MillinocketSee All Photos (2)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Millinocket Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- Wallace Intro, 2 reviews
- Soldier Pond Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.