"MURRA's cabo san lucas" Mexico by MURRA
Mexico Travel Guide: 21,451 reviews and 51,311 photos
I must write a note about this excellent country .We canadian suffer from peso issues and Usa greenbacks can make Usa expensive. I have been to Barbados and Bermuda and Bahamas they all use usa currency . Mexico is unique. Also cabo san lucas on wast coast mostly speak english and little crime.I went dirt biking and jet sking and felt perfectly safe.
This coast baja california is desert mostly with golf and a lot of outdoor persuits , little rain The deep sea fishing... more travel advice
If you dont like nature there isnt any ruins or large cities here . The night life is a bit quiet. Not too many vendors... more travel advice
MURRA's Related Pages
Mexico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mexican medley"
- "LA MAGIA DE MEXICO"
- "Mexico for cultural explorers"
- "A week in Banderas Bay"
- "Yucatan and Chiapas"
- "AHHHH, Mexico!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mexico
- Hotels in Mexico
- Transportation in Mexico
- Nightlife in Mexico
- Restaurants in Mexico
- Shopping in Mexico
- Warnings and Dangers in Mexico
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mexico
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mexico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexico
Top 10 Pages
- Canada Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maine Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Virginia Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Toronto Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Portugal Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Philippines Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue