"Umeå - my new hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Umeå by nickenyfiken
Umeå Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 71 photos
Umeå is a city that has grown a lot during the last few decades (which you can note on the sometimes pretty boring architecture) with pretty a large university and many students.
- Pros:It does happen more here than one might think if looking only on the fasades.
- Cons:Sometimes I miss some beauty... though there are beautiful places here, they are just beutiful in another way than I'm used to...
- In a nutshell:Hm...don't know yet.
Just my favorite restaurant in this little town. They have sooo tasty food! (And a friend who has been in India says... more travel advice
nickenyfiken's Related Pages
Umeå Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Umeå, the capital of Norrland"
- "Umeå - my new hometown"
- "Umea City"
- "Welcome to UMEA"
- "Back in the...Västerbotten"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Umeå
- Hotels in Umeå
- Transportation in Umeå
- Restaurants in Umeå
- Shopping in Umeå
- Warnings and Dangers in Umeå
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Umeå
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Umeå?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Umeå
Photos in UmeåSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlskrona Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Visingsö Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cheboksary Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nizhniy Novgorod Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Umeå Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Copenhagen 1 review, 1 photo
- Malmö Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Lund 1 review