"Sheeplike's Menominee" Menominee by sheeplike
Menominee Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
I lived here for 1 year. I used to visit at least once a year but haven't been back for about four years. The downtown area is on lake Michigan and is a nice stroll on mild days. I spent many afternoons in Aurora Bookstore.
- Pros:On Lake Michigan and fun downtown.
- Cons:Not close to much.
Walking or using a bike is a great way to see the Waterfront District. There are many stores to stop at and a few... more travel advice
sheeplike's Related Pages
Menominee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sheeplike's Menominee"
- "Stop for Brunch at Schloegel's"
- "Basaic Menominee Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Menominee
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Menominee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Menominee
Top 10 Pages
- Brooklyn Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Oregon Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Portland Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Bonita Springs Intro, 3 photos
- El Paso 2 reviews
- Menominee Intro, 2 reviews
- Gresham Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Washington D.C. Intro, 1 review
- Vancouver 1 review
No friends yet.