"The Old Capital of Thailand" Ayuthaya by traps
Ayuthaya Travel Guide: 732 reviews and 2,414 photos
I have always been a big fan of rail travel and so do in Thailand. I bought a 315THB ticket from BKK-Ayutthaya. Big Mistake!! I ignorantly went to the foreigner's counter and paid that price. The return ticket to Bangkok only costed 20THB! Oh alright...the higher price ticket also comes with a meal. So I guess it was worth it.
I absolutely love the view of the local villages and stray dogs by the rail sides.
- Pros:Not as busy as Bangkok
- In a nutshell:Great for cycling tours too!
traps' Related Pages
Ayuthaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Ancient City Glimpse..."
- "AYUTTHAYA -Fascinating Link with the Past"
- "The Ancient City of Ayutthaya"
- "Ayutthaya - Ancient City - A world heritage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ayuthaya
- Hotels in Ayuthaya
- Transportation in Ayuthaya
- Nightlife in Ayuthaya
- Restaurants in Ayuthaya
- Shopping in Ayuthaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Ayuthaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ayuthaya
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ayuthaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ayuthaya
Photos in AyuthayaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore 42 reviews, 39 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos
- France Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pekanbaru Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Melaka Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 5 photos