"A Province yet to be Discovered" Pekanbaru by traps
Pekanbaru Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 67 photos
Riau Province is definitely a place where I wanna return to. A culture which others can't imitate. Hospitality like no other. Let's go back to basics and enjoy the simplicity of life.
The brown sugar is eaten best with rice dumpling whereby it is being wrapped around in bamboos. Really delicious! more travel advice
traps' Related Pages
Pekanbaru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Riau - Not Just Rich With Oil......"
- "A Province yet to be Discovered"
- "Pekanbaru city"
- "RIAU PROVINCE'S CAPITAL"
- "Heading from Pekanbaru to Batam Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pekanbaru
- Hotels in Pekanbaru
- Transportation in Pekanbaru
- Nightlife in Pekanbaru
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pekanbaru
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pekanbaru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pekanbaru
Photos in PekanbaruSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore 42 reviews, 39 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos
- France Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pekanbaru Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Melaka Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 5 photos