"Breathtaking Haanja" Haanja by TheaIren

Haanja Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 25 photos

Winter in Haanjamaa

This winter in December I took a bus/hiking tour with my friend VT-er Robinz to Haanjamaa. We joined the nature lovers group and took this nice trip with " nature omnibus ".

Part of the southern Estonia is called Haanjamaa. Haanjamaa has several Estonian records. Estonian and baltics highest mountain Suur-Munamagi 318 m. Highest globe Vallamagi ( 84 m ), deepest lake Rouge Suurjarv ( 38 m ), in higher ( from sea level )lied lake Tuuljarv ( 257 m ), deepest valley Kutiorg ( 70 m ) and Vallamae's swamp has thickest turf ply ( 17 m ). As You can see perfect place for nature lovers and what a view from globes in sunny winter afternoons when trees are covered with snow and sun shines back from it. Hopefully You enjoy my Haanja page as much as I enjoied my trip :)

Haanjamaa...

...covers most of the souther area from Võru city. As You can see from picture I'm in the moment 22 km. from Võru city.

• Pros:Perfect for hiking, skiing, eco-tourism, adventure tourism.
  • Cons:There's nothing bad
  • Last visit to Haanja: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated Jun 24, 2003

• DPando's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2007 at 9:24 AM

NICE PICTURES...very useful for my next trip !!

• Aquamantos's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2003 at 12:08 PM

What a beautiful place!!!! :o)

• Jul 24, 2003 at 8:21 PM

Your pages make an urge in me to visit your place..Great pictures and nice presentation...Many many happy returns of the day..Wishing you a happy birthday

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2003 at 9:35 PM

Wow! I love the snowy pictures! Haanja looks very nice! Super Page!!

• mrdarius's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2003 at 6:10 PM

beautiful pictures and great tips! exactly what i imagined estonia would be like: clean, friendly, and SNOWY!

• rick_king's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2003 at 8:35 AM

I must say, these pages are very well put together. Obviously a lot of time and effort has been put into them. It's motivation for us less than extraordinary homepage owners to get to work.

• Banjo's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2003 at 9:29 AM

great pictures!!.... need time to come...

• prleprle's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2003 at 10:18 AM

Great hpotos, very interesting place.

• Robinz's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2003 at 10:51 PM

Kas see mitte polnd Plaani Kirik?

• harmoni's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2003 at 8:41 AM

Fantastilised fotod! Jätka samas vaimus ;)

TheaIren

“I'm not perfect but part of me is very good !”

Badges & Stats in Haanja