Kasmu Jarv Things to Do Tips by TheaIren
Kasmu Jarv Things to Do: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Captains table in Kasmu's seamuseum
It is a privat museum. Owner is Mr. Aarne Vaik ( more about that person You can find in......
Mr. Vaik said that hes museum was born when soviet army left Estonia in 1994. And local empty house was given to him. He thinks that he diserved that now he has collectioned old items which concernes sea and fishing . In the pic You can see captains corner and working table. Aarne Vaik told us a lot about old instruments he has in museum.
According the legend, the godfather on Käsmu was captain named Kaspar, who once survived a shopwreck and after that built a chapel in Käsmu.
Directions: in Lahemaa National Park area
TheaIren's Related Pages
Kasmu Jarv Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Käsmu - Captain's Village"
- "Käsmu - the romantic fisherman´s village"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kota Kinabalu
- Sentul Hotels
- Zell am See
- Lake McConaughy State Recreation Area Hotels
- Blue Mountain Beach Hotels
- Kitengela Game Conservation Area Hotels
Badges & Stats in Kasmu Jarv
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kasmu Jarv?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kasmu Jarv
Top 10 Pages
- Estonia Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mallow Intro, 15 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Caher Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manilaid Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cavtat Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos
- Nantes Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos
- Vormsi Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Haanja Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Killaloe Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue