"Rannu - Centre for Limnology, Museum and boat dock" Rannu by TheaIren
Rannu Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
Rannu is a small village in Lake Võrtsjärv shore where Limnology Centre and it's museum is located, there is also boat dock in Rannu from where you can start you boattrip or hiking trip to Tondisaar or around the lake( island in the middle of Lake Võrtsjärv - you are welcome to find out more at my Tondisaar page ).
Is located at the Rannu village, close to boat dock.
The mission is studying and taking care of Estonian waterbodies. Mainly inland waters.
- Pros:Interesting museum
- Cons:Dont know any
- In a nutshell:Feel yourself as Limnology scientist
TheaIren's Related Pages
Rannu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rannu - Centre for Limnology, Museum and boat dock"
- Create a Rannu Travel Page
Badges & Stats in Rannu
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Rannu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rannu
- Wrote a Review Lake Museum in Rannu Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rannu - Centre for Limnology, Museum and boat dock"
- created a Rannu Travel Page "Rannu - Centre for Limnology, Museum and boat dock"
- Posted in Travel Germany Forum "Re: Seaside"
Top 10 Pages
- Estonia Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mallow Intro, 15 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Caher Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manilaid Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cavtat Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos
- Nantes Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos
- Vormsi Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Haanja Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Killaloe Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue