"Vormsi - Ormsö" Vormsi by TheaIren
Vormsi Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 49 photos
I really falled in love with this island from the first look I took from pram.
It's an island where gorses are changing with medows. I took a 3,5 km hiking route from Sviby ( port ) to Rumpo village and this was really great route.
Vormsi is situated in Lääne county and makes up an independent commune. The are of island is 93km2, waterway between Sviby and Rohuküla ( nearest port in continent )is 12 km. Population is 331 persons.
- Pros:Peacful " Off The Beaten Bath " place in estonia
- Cons:Maybe rare pram connection to island
- In a nutshell:Not discovered island, even for lot of estonians
Saxby's lighthouse from 19th century. It was first pig lighthouse in Estonia. more travel advice
It was amazing...In the middle of the forest there is a hughe bump covered with grass. Limestone. It was feeling like... more travel advice
TheaIren's Related Pages
Vormsi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vormsi - Ormsö"
- "Vormsi - craziest destination :))"
- "Tiny but gorgeous - VORMSI island"
- "Vormsi (Ormsö), 01.-03.07.2002"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vormsi
- Hotels in Vormsi
- Transportation in Vormsi
- Restaurants in Vormsi
- Warnings and Dangers in Vormsi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vormsi
- 24 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Vormsi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vormsi
Top 10 Pages
- Estonia Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mallow Intro, 15 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Caher Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manilaid Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cavtat Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos
- Nantes Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos
- Vormsi Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Haanja Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Killaloe Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue