"Cahir - where the celebrity actors visit" Caher by TheaIren
Caher Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 111 photos
I had a problem finding Cahir from VT but it turned out it can be spelled two ways. Caher or Cahir. I'd say Cahir is more common, because I have never heard of Caher.
I had really nice day at Cahir. I wanted to visit Cahir and Cashel on one go but as I like to digg deep into one place, it took whole day to take it easy and explore the area. Cashel can wait.
It is located on the easter side of Galty Mountains and on the banks of river Suir. There you are - mountains and river, the town must be nice - and it sure is. In addition, it has Irelands best preserved Norman Castle
- Pros:Ireland best preserved Norman Castle
- In a nutshell:Movie set for medieval and norman movies
I was so thirsty after 4 km River Walk that I landed quickly somewhere where I could get rid of this thirst. Irwins bar... more travel advice
I passed the cottages and loved them. You can rent whole cottage for your stay. They rent them by weeks. If you... more travel advice
TheaIren's Related Pages
Caher Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cahir - County Tipperary"
- "Caher, Tipperary"
- "Cahir - where the celebrity actors visit"
- "Cahir Castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caher
- Hotels in Caher
- Nightlife in Caher
- Restaurants in Caher
- Warnings and Dangers in Caher
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caher
- 19 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Caher?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caher
Top 10 Pages
- Estonia Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mallow Intro, 15 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Caher Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manilaid Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cavtat Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos
- Nantes Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos
- Vormsi Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Haanja Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Killaloe Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue