"Kilrush - Little port on west coast" Kilrush by TheaIren
Kilrush Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 45 photos
I have never seen dolphins with my own eyes before I decided to change that and went to Kilrush.
How I found out that there are wild dolphins in west coast of Ireland, was from leaflet. I waited a bus on Ennis busstation and was so bored that took a look at the leaflets out there on the display and on one of them dolphin was smiling at me. Already then, I took a decision that I will go to Kilrush that summer to see if I am lucky enough finally see those beautiful creatures. I was! Kilrush is not only about dolphins, there is more to explore.
In one saturday morning I woke up early and went to Kilrush.
- Pros:Off the beaten bath
- Cons:Rare bus connection
- In a nutshell:Dolphins call
Market House in Kilrush city center square hosts Kilrush Heritage Center. The display is entitled 'Kilrush in Landlord... more travel advice
Its so little town that you have time to explore a lot. The liveliest place in town is town square. Bus stops also... more travel advice
TheaIren's Related Pages
Kilrush Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A lovely stopover on a road trip"
- "Kilrush - Little port on west coast"
- "Listed Heritage Town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kilrush
- 8 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kilrush?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kilrush
Photos in KilrushSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Estonia Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mallow Intro, 15 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Caher Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manilaid Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cavtat Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos
- Nantes Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos
- Vormsi Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Haanja Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Killaloe Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue