"Barcino / Barcelona" Barcelona by TheaIren
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,486 reviews and 21,653 photos
Ruins of the Barcino lies below of the Placa del Rei you see in the picture. It dates back to 3rd century BC when Carthagians settled there. City museum gives you oportunity to peek into the ancient times and reviels the ruins of the roman settlement who took over the area around 15 BC.
Of cource Barcelona has a lot of lovely spots and important sights
but it is too crowded to me and too noisy. I mean, there is 1,6 milj. people
living in that city and I'm coming from country where lives 1,5 milj. people. O, and add tourists into this number as well. It means that all these people have put to the one city. I say Wow !
But thing is that in every day what I spent in Barcelona I was so tired in the evening. Therefor I spent 2 days in there and other 4 escaped to nearby citys.
Other con I remember was terrible urine smell on the certain parts of the Ciutat Vella, looks like men have major problem there...But if you don't pay major attention to it ( sometimes it was quite hard )walking in this mase of streets was enjoyable in early mornings.
TheaIren's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Explore the World
- Carmel Valley Hotels
- Parish of Saint Mary Hotels
- Las Juntas Hotels
- Departamento de Arequipa Hotels
- Manassas Hotels
- Calverstown Hotels
- Land Schleswig-Holstein
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
- Wrote a Review Gaudis house and park about Gaudi in Barcelona Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gaudis house and park"
- Uploaded a Video to Barcelona
- Posted in Travel Germany Forum "Re: Seaside"
- updated a Barcelona Travel Page "Barcino / Barcelona"
- Commented on one of Elisabcn's Barcelona travel pages
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Estonia Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mallow Intro, 15 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Caher Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manilaid Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cavtat Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos
- Nantes Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos
- Vormsi Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Haanja Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Killaloe Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Barcelona hotel reviews
- Alimara Hotel
- 138 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013
- Hostal Ciudad Condal
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 3, 2013
- Aqua Montagut Aparthotel
- 146 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 8, 2013
- HCC St. Moritz
- 132 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- NH Porta Barcelona
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Hotel Ciutat De Barcelona
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 24, 2013
- Apsis Gran Ronda Hotel Barcelona
- 155 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 30, 2013
- Fira Palace Hotel
- 682 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Alternative Creative Youth Home
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 16, 2013
- Aparthotel Napols
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- HCC Open Hotel
- 124 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 6, 2013
- BCN Loft
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 16, 2013
- Hostal Santa Anna
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 22, 2013
- 421 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- Husa Bonanova
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 27, 2013