"O t t a w a" Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa by kris-t

Ottawa Travel Guide: 1,815 reviews and 4,497 photos

A population of over 1.2 million makes the Ottawa region the fourth-largest urban area in Canada.

Canada's Capital region welcomes over 7.3 million visitors per year.

Canada's Capital region welcomes over 7.3 million visitors per year

30 museums. 50 galleries and theatres. Night clubs. Fine dining. World-class shopping. Heritage sites. Stunning architecture. Festivals. Cultural activities. Attractions. Tours. Natural wonders. Sports etc.

And very friendly and polite people.

• Pros:Tremendous history, architecture and nice river setting
  • In a nutshell:Ottawa has the genuine feel of a small town - nice and friendly
  • Last visit to Ottawa: Jun 2011
  • Intro Updated Jun 26, 2012

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I've just been reading your fine Things to Do tips on Ottawa. The Parliament buildings sound especially interesting.

• kris-t's Profile Photo
      Mar 28, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Thanks for your visit to our Ottawa page. The Parliament buildings were a nice suprise, honestly I did not expect something like that from this relatively young city.

• penumbra's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2011 at 4:50 PM

I saw the Maman in Tokyo. I didn't realize that we had one in Ottawa. You don't suppose that there's really just one that moves around do you?

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Saw you on line, so thought I'd say "Hi" and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. I just put my turkey in the oven. Lori

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2011 at 8:26 AM

Ottwa looks fantastic! So many wonderful and beautiful places to see. Excellent page!

kris-t

“Omnia mea mecum porto - I carry with me everything that I really own”

Badges & Stats in Ottawa