Paris Sports & Outdoors Tips by kris-t
Paris Sports & Outdoors: 90 reviews and 141 photos
skating tour of Paris for beginners
The weekly Friday night skate in Paris (called Pari Roller) is one of the largest repeating group skates in the world.
At times, it has had as many as 35,000 skaters participating on a single night.
Participants meet at 22.00, experienced level.
The Route is different every week, but always about 30km (18.6 miles) long.
(There is a skating tour of Paris for beginners
every Sunday at 14.30
Place Bastille at the Nomades store
37 Bld Bourdon, Paris 4è, Métro Bastille, Tel. 06 13 24 88 87.)
Equipment: Roller skates, bright clothes.
Pari-Roller strongly recommends that you wear full protection.
Membership at Pari Roller:
To become a member, print and fill the form on web-page.
You can bring it every friday before the start or send by mail.
The special visitor’s package (privilege reserved to foreign skaters) at 20 EUROS, includes
membership, T-shirt and the obligatory insurance coverage.
Address: Place Raoul Dautry, 14th arrondissement of Paris
Directions: between the Montparnasse office tower and the Paris-Montparnasse train station
More Reviews (125)
- See All Louvre
- See All Passy Plaza
- See All Bridges crossing the Seine - Pont de...
- See All The Military School
- See All Oh... These Russians!
kris-t's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 126 Reviews
- 470 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 229 reviews, 774 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 234 reviews, 636 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 221 reviews, 489 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 126 reviews, 470 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 108 reviews, 459 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 82 reviews, 384 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 64 reviews, 304 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 67 reviews, 251 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 58 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls Intro, 84 reviews, 188 photos, 1 travelogue
- Musée du Louvre- 795 Reviews, 1,577 Photos
- Arc de Triomphe- 399 Reviews, 699 Photos
- La Tour Eiffel- 600 Reviews, 1,066 Photos
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris- 649 Reviews, 1,317 Photos
- Musée d'Orsay- 274 Reviews, 558 Photos
- Butte de Montmartre- 208 Reviews, 389 Photos
- Sainte-Chapelle- 145 Reviews, 355 Photos
- Catacombs- 55 Reviews, 101 Photos
- Trocadero- 43 Reviews, 88 Photos
- Le Centre Pompidou- 138 Reviews, 249 Photos
See All Paris Things to Do