Paris Sports & Outdoors Tips by kris-t
Paris Sports & Outdoors: 94 reviews and 141 photos
skating tour of Paris for beginners
The weekly Friday night skate in Paris (called Pari Roller) is one of the largest repeating group skates in the world.
At times, it has had as many as 35,000 skaters participating on a single night.
Participants meet at 22.00, experienced level.
The Route is different every week, but always about 30km (18.6 miles) long.
(There is a skating tour of Paris for beginners
every Sunday at 14.30
Place Bastille at the Nomades store
37 Bld Bourdon, Paris 4è, Métro Bastille, Tel. 06 13 24 88 87.)
Equipment: Roller skates, bright clothes.
Pari-Roller strongly recommends that you wear full protection.
Membership at Pari Roller:
To become a member, print and fill the form on web-page.
You can bring it every friday before the start or send by mail.
The special visitor’s package (privilege reserved to foreign skaters) at 20 EUROS, includes
membership, T-shirt and the obligatory insurance coverage.
Address: Place Raoul Dautry, 14th arrondissement of Paris
Directions: between the Montparnasse office tower and the Paris-Montparnasse train station
More Reviews (125)
- See All Louvre
- See All Passy Plaza
- See All Bridges crossing the Seine - Pont de...
- See All The Military School
- See All Oh... These Russians!
kris-t's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 126 Reviews
- 470 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 229 reviews, 774 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 234 reviews, 636 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 221 reviews, 489 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 126 reviews, 470 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 108 reviews, 459 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 82 reviews, 384 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 64 reviews, 304 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Intro, 67 reviews, 251 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 58 reviews, 219 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls Intro, 84 reviews, 188 photos, 1 travelogue
- Louvre- 798 Reviews, 1,596 Photos
- Eiffel Tower- 601 Reviews, 1,081 Photos
- Notre Dame de Paris- 653 Reviews, 1,338 Photos
- Arc de Triomphe- 403 Reviews, 715 Photos
- Montmartre Area- 213 Reviews, 410 Photos
- Sainte-Chapelle- 146 Reviews, 360 Photos
- Musee d'Orsay- 274 Reviews, 561 Photos
- Latin Quarter- 47 Reviews, 107 Photos
- Catacombs- 56 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Place de la Concorde- 168 Reviews, 326 Photos
See All Paris Things to Do