"The Surat Experience" Surat by nartjies
Surat Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 12 photos
Surat is a town compared to bombay yet there is just as much 'buzz'. Wherever one is in India, one can never be bored. If you're not watching its 150 channels then you can walk around outside (its safe and adventurous), or even just standby and take in the atmosphere, its people and every moment is not like any other! The scene is always changing.
To capture one example in surat... i was standing on the balcony watching the kids playing on a make-shift swing out of rope and various people coming to dig for food in a huge bin, i then went inside and a minute later heard a huge sound of drums and other instruments.. ran back to the balcony and there was this parade for a religious function. It was unbelievably tres interessant.
- In a nutshell:India is truely rich in culture!!
An ice-cream parlour with flavours i didnt know existed! I had kulfi anjeer (figs) but tasted a whole lot of others,... more travel advice
nartjies' Related Pages
Surat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Surat Experience"
- "Surat - the Diamond City!!!"
- "the diamond city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Surat
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Surat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Surat
Top 10 Pages
- Amman Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Medina 10 reviews
- Botswana Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Yemen Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Surat Intro, 4 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Delhi Intro, 3 reviews
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Zimbabwe Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Malaysia Intro, 2 reviews
- Jordan Intro, 1 review, 1 photo