"Shopping in Laredo" Top 5 Page for this destination Laredo by arteimagen
Laredo Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 126 photos
Every weekend people from Monterrey and another mexican cityes come to Laredo to make shopping, because prices are 10 to 80 % lowest than Mexico, from gasoline, to gifts, home decor, toys etc.
- Pros:Best prices everywere
- Cons:International bridge full at 9:00 AM in weekends
- In a nutshell:Great rebates!
Be careful to use the border bridge in busy hours, it coult take until an hour. more travel advice
arteimagen's Related Pages
Laredo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Laredo Page"
- "Shopping in Laredo"
- "Los dos Laredos"
- "Welcome to occupied Texas!!"
- "Laredo - where I live but not forever!"
- "IlianaSuarez's Laredo Page"
- "Another set of pictures I can't find."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laredo
- Hotels in Laredo
- Transportation in Laredo
- Nightlife in Laredo
- Restaurants in Laredo
- Shopping in Laredo
- Warnings and Dangers in Laredo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laredo
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Laredo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laredo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monterrey Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Padre Island Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bustamante Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Vallecillo Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laredo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Villaldama 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Dallas Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Schaffhausen Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos